Thank you for wearing a mask
Paesanos is dedicated to your health and wellbeing. We are rigorously following
the protocols in the “Texas Restaurant Promise.”
As we experience the “new normal,” your dining experience will be a bit different,
yet remain familiar and comfortable:
Although there is no longer a statewide mask order in Texas, The Paesanos Restaurant Group (PRG) believes it is important that masks be worn in public spaces. The safety and welfare of PRG’s employees and guests are of utmost importance. PRG encourages all guests to please wear a mask when in our restaurants. All restaurant staff and vendors will continue to wear masks at all times.
- When you arrive at Paesanos, we are temporarily limiting the number of guests to 50% of our occupancy.
- Face covering or mask is required when entering the restaurant. Please keep your face covering or mask on until you are seated at your table.
- Guests will have access to hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and within the restaurant.
- We are required to limit 10 guests per table and space tables at least 6 feet from other seated guests.
- If there is a wait, we will text you when your table becomes available. We ask that you wait in your car to avoid crowding in the reception/bar areas.
- We have increased cleaning throughout the restaurant and restrooms.
- Guests are encouraged to view our menu on their digital devices, however one-time- use disposable menus will be available.
- Our service staff, hostesses, bartenders, bus staff, managers will be wearing masks, in addition to all kitchen staff. Gloves will also be worn by food prep staff and sanitation staff.
- Condiments will be provided only upon request and in single use portions.
- After each guest dines, all common touchpoints will be sanitized.
In addition to training our staff about the Texas Restaurant Promise, we’re conducting employee health screening, including temperature checks before every shift.
Paesanos loves to engage with you virtually
During the pandemic, we are actively posting on our social media, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
We invite you to follow us to keep abreast of special menus and promotions at Paesanos.
Thank you for your trust and continued loyalty.
Joe Cosniac – founder and owner